Pakistani Style Sheekh Kabab Recipe - Behari seekh kabab is spicy, aromatic and luscious.
There are different very delicious recipes of making seekh kabab in which behari seekh kabab is very different due to its tastes and appearance. Now we are going to discuss its ingredients and recipe which will be quite different for your appetite. In this recipe behari seekh kabab are cooked on coal. But it may be that you do not have coal at your home or in your vicinity then you can cook your behari seekh kabab on the stove or it can be baked into the oven at 350 to 400 degree Celsius and let them there for about 25 to 30 minutes to make them ready.
This time make Behari Seekh Kabab with this recipe. The recipe is spicy, aromatic and luscious. This is actually the method of grilling Behari Seekh Kabab on the coal, but when you don’t have any arrangement of coal, then no need to worry. You can make this Behari Seekh Kabab recipe on your stove by following the same recipe.
Aromatic Behari Seekh Kabab
Ingredients for Behari Seekh Kabab:
- Boneless Beef 1kg (in thin steaks shape)
- Yogurt 1cup
- Mustard oil 1 cup
- Raw papaya 2 Tb-sp
- Onion paste 2 Tb-sp
- Ginger paste 1 Tb-sp
- Garlic Paste 1 Tb-sp
- Cumin powder 1 tea-sp
- Black pepper 1 tea-sp
- Salt 1 tea-sp
- Red paprika powder 2 tea-sp
- Garam Masala 1 tea-sp
- Poppy seeds(khus khas) 1 tea sp
- Cooking oil
Method to create Behari Seekh Kabab:
- Apply the salt and mustard oil on beef pieces (beef parchey). Allow it to marinate for 2 hours in salt and mustard oil.
- Take a bowl and mix yogurt, raw papaya, onion paste, garlic ginger paste, all spices, poppy seeds. Now mix the beef pieces (parchey) within this yogurt mixture and marinate it again for 2, 3 hours.
- When the beef pieces get marinade, sew them on skewers separately. Use one skewer for each beef piece (parchey)
- Grill the skewer on low heat of coal for at least 10 to 15 minutes each side. Turn or rotate the skewer to ensure that Behari Seekh Kabab can grill evenly.
- Brush the oil day to day.
- When it Behari Seekh Kabab are turned into light brown color, take them off from flame and squeeze the lemon juice
- Serve hot with onion and cucumber salad and roghni naan.